NEET 2018 (UG Medical Exam) is one of the toughest medical entrance exams in India. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted by CBSE for students who wish t get admission in lieu rencontre 38 undergraduate MBBS/BDS/Ayush Courses. Recently, Government of India has made NEET Exam mandatory to pursue medical courses in abroad and India.
Being the only Medical Entrance Exam at All India Level, the competition in NEET examination has been increased by leaps and bounds. Statistically, 45% students are unable to crack the CBSE NEET Exam every year. Hence, they either prepare for the exam again or drop the idea of becoming a medical student. You need strong motivation and right guidance to crack the exam in single attempt.
go here Statistics of NEET Exam
The number of registration in the year 2016 was 7.5 lakh and 11.5 lakh in the year 2017. 7.3 lakh and 11.2 lakh candidates appeared for NEET Exam in the year 2016 and 2017 respectively. The total number seats available were 56000 and 55000 in the year 2016 and 2017.
http://www.romagnamotorsport.it/?binarnewe=truffa-delle-opzioni-binarie&e41=ae NEET 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NEET 2018 is mentioned below
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- If the candidate does not reside in India then he or she should be an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- The minimum age limit is 17 years as on December 31, of the year of admission or candidates belonging to all the categories.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for students belonging to general category.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for students belonging to reserved category.
binary options kurs\' Class 12 Marks/Qualification
- Students must have passed class 12 board exam or an equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least five mandatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and an elective subject.
http://coleface.com.au/category/digital-print/page/2/?s= Year of Passing
- Students who are appearing for board exams in the year 2018 are eligible to take NEET 2018.
- Students who have appeared for class 12 exams in 2017 and appearing for an improvement exam in 2018 are eligible to apply for NEET 2018.
- Candidates who have appeared for class 12 exams in 2016 and have taken improvement exam in 2017, can mention the year of the exam with a better score.
2 frauen suchen 1 mann NEET Syllabus
The NEET syllabus 2018 will be based on a common syllabus which is prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The NEET syllabus will include topics from Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry subjects. The syllabus will be published after the review of different state syllabus as well as NCERT, CBSE, and COBSEW. The syllabus will be based on the syllabus of Class 11 and 12.